There are two options available to migrate your files into OneDrive:
On the Web
- Open OneDrive
- Click Upload and then Files or Folder as needed.
- Select your files or folder that you want to upload in the window and click Open.
If you’re using the latest version of Edge, Chrome, or Firefox, you can drag files directly from your computer to the OneDrive page on your browser.
If you upload a file that matches the name of an existing file, OneDrive will prompt you to add the file as a new version.
OneDrive will indicate when your files or folder has completed uploading.
If you want to upload your files to a Shared Library, select the appropriate Library in left menu or click the option to Create Shared Library. To learn more about Shared Libraries, see this knowledge base article.
On your Computer
- On Windows, OneDrive should already be installed. Open your Start Menu and search for OneDrive. If it's not, see this article.
- On a Mac, you may need to install the OneDrive client. See this article for instructions.
- Enter your EWU email address.
- Select Sign in and then select Next. You should be taken to the EWU login page. Login in as normal.
- Go through the short tutorial, and then select Open my OneDrive folder.
- In File Explorer, go to the files you want to copy.
- Select the files, and then drag and drop them into your OneDrive folder. Blue circular arrows beside your files mean that they're syncing to the cloud. When they're done syncing, green check marks are displayed.
- To upload files and folders to a Shared Library, you'll need to sync the Shared Library with your computer. To
For additional information about OneDrive, see these knowledge base articles: https://support.ewu.edu/support/solutions/folders/10000084149