We now have a bundled installer available in Windows Software Center that removes the headache of manually installing this application. To install,
- Run "Software Center"
- Type in "AppWorx" in the search bar and hit enter. You should find an app called EWU AppWorx.
- Select the app and click Install.
- Once installed, you should find a link to Appworx on your desktop and in your start menu.
Please use the preferred method above if possible. If necessary, these are the manual steps for installation.
The Application Manager 9.3.1 upgrade requires a new method for login. Please follow the instructions below to install the required files and start using the upgraded environment:
- Log into AM production via http://it-appeng01.eastern.ewu.edu:5050/AWPRD1/Intro.html
- Click on “Download the Application Manager Client”.
This will download a Client.zip file.
- On your PC create the following directories if not already present
- Copy the following file to the C:\Users\<your username>\AM_PROD_Client directory and unzip it:
- Copy the following attached files to the C:\Users\<your username>\Appworx\AWPRD1 directory:
- Copy the following attached files to the C:\Users\<your username>\ AM_PROD_Client\Client directory:
- Start Application Manager by double-clicking on the RunClient.jar file in the C:\Users\<your username>\AM_PROD_Client\Client directory. You will get the familiar login screen where you will enter your username, and password. This is the new way to log into Application Manager production.
The Application Manager client is only supported on these versions of Java:
- HP Java 1.8
- IBM Java 1.8
- Open JDK Java 11 (11.0.2)
- Oracle Java 1.8
- Oracle Java 11 (11.0.2)