To sync your Student e-mail account to your Android device via ActiveSync:
- From your home screen, click Settings.
- From the Settings screen, tap Accounts & sync.
- In the Accounts & sync area tap Add Account, select Exchange: ActiveSync from the list displayed.
- Enter your email account information in the spaces provided. Tap Next.
- Note When asked for server settings enter the following:
- Connection Type: Use MAPI / ActiveSync if available, otherwise use IMAP
- Username: email@example.com
- Server: mail.office365.com
- Security: TLS, if that isn't available use SSL
- Select the type of information you want to synchronize.
- Click Finish Setup and then tap OK.
- Note: Different Android operating systems may vary from these instructions.
If you have any questions contact Help Desk at (509) 359-2247.