- On the left pane under Shared libraries, select the library you want to delete.
- Click Go to site on the upper right. You'll be taken to the Microsoft SharePoint site that houses the library.
- Click Settings (the gear) in the upper right and then click Site information.
- Then, at the bottom of the pane, click Delete site.
- You’ll see a notification box that explains what’s being deleted. To confirm, select the check box, and then click Delete.
Modified on: Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 1:39 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.