How do I log into Tableau and run reports?
- To log into Tableau Server please use your SSO (Single Sign-On) credentials. Tableau Server link is under the A-Z Services (https://inside.ewu.edu/).
- To run/interact with Tableau dashboards/reports you will need to use your Oracle user name and password and not SSO. For Oracle password reset information, please refer to this article: https://support.ewu.edu/support/solutions/articles/10000025660-how-do-i-change-my-oracle-password-
- Finance reports are located under the Office of Controller Report Library project (i.e. directory) on Tableau Server.
- Institutional Research Tableau dashboards (student trends such as demographic, enrollment, retention, and etc.) are located at https://inside.ewu.edu/institutional-research/eastern-up-close/
- Eastern Washington University Fees Schedule Information located at https://inside.ewu.edu/financialservices/fee-database/
- Office of Grant and Research Development: Cumulative Dollar Awards by Year/Month
- For assistance in these areas, please contact the following:
- Finance Reporting – Toni Habegger, email@example.com
- Budget Reporting – Lexy Rosebrook, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources Reporting – Caren Lincoln, email@example.com
- Tableau On-Boarding Questions and Assistance - Admir Djulovic, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tableau Creator License request – Please submit a Help Desk ticket: https://support.ewu.edu/
Issue: I have reset my Oracle password but still cannot run reports.
Background: In some cases this issue is related to the ODS security and underlining data access such as:
- User has never completed the ODS Authorization Form.
- User does not have Banner Finance Fund/Org security.
- No access to Finance and/or HR data in ODS
Solution: To request access to ODS, please see “How do I request access to ODS?” article.
If you need any further assistance please view our Service Catalog for other Knowledge Base articles or contact the IT Help Desk via Phone: 509.359.2247 or Email: email@example.com