1. To log into Tableau Server please use your SSO (Single Sign-On) credentials. Tableau Server link is under the A-Z Services (https://inside.ewu.edu/).
2. To run/interact with Tableau dashboards/reports you will need to use your Oracle user name and password and not SSO. For Oracle password reset information, please refer to this article: https://support.ewu.edu/a/solutions/articles/10000025660
- Finance reports are located under the Office of Controller Report Library project (i.e. directory) on Tableau Server.
- Institutional Research Tableau dashboards (student trends such as demographic, enrollment, retention, and etc.) are located at https://inside.ewu.edu/institutional-research/eastern-up-close/
I have reset my Oracle password but still cannot run reports.
Background: In some cases this issue is related to the ODS security and underlining data access such as:
- User has never completed the ODS Authorization Form.
- User does not have Banner Finance Fund/Org security.
- No access to Finance and/or HR data in ODS
To request access to ODS, please see “How do I request access to ODS?” article.