You have two options to export or download your personal files from your Office 365 OneDrive account?
Option 1: Web Interface
- Log into the OneDrive web interface by browsing to :https://inside.ewu.edu/ewu-extra/office365login.php?app=onedrive
- Download any files and folders you want to keep.
Option 2: OneDrive Client
- Install the OneDrive Client for Windows or Mac: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download
- After installing OneDrive, make sure to login using EWU NetID and password.
- Choose to sync all or some of your drive.
- After all of your files and folders have synched, copy or move them to a new folder on your computer. Make sure the new folder is not in your EWU OneDrive or EWU Google Drive!
- Uninstall the OneDrive client.