- To begin, upload your file to your personal OneDrive or a OneDrive Shared Library.
- Select a file or folder, then click Share.
- Click the button labeled Anyone with the link can edit.
- Select the appropriate sharing option and click Apply.
- Enter the recipient email addresses and click Send or choose one of the Copy Link or Outlook options. The Copy Link button will copy the sharing URL to your clipboard. The Outlook button will open Outlook and pre-populate an email, which you can further edit.
Modified on: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 12:09 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.