25Live is a web-based scheduling and space management system. EWU utilizes 25Live to assign classes to classrooms, request spaces on campus for events, and to populate university calendars. EWU departments utilize 25Live for a variety of purposes, including:
- Academic Scheduling: Assign classrooms to classes utilizing Schedule25 and Lynx within 25Live
- Event Planning: Review requested events and assign appropriate campus resources
- Academic Departments: Request campus spaces for course-related and academic program-related meetings and events
- Business Departments: Request campus spaces for departmental meetings and events
- Student Organizations: Through an integration with EagleSync, student organizations are able to request spaces on campus
To login, simply visit http://calendar.ewu.edu/ and use your SSO to login. You can access the 25Live link from the A-Z menu on InsideEWU.
- Employees: By default, employees are assigned to an employee security group with generic privileges when first logging into 25Live. If additional privileges are needed, please contact Event Planning.
- Students: Students are not able to request spaces directly via 25Live. Students must request spaces via EagleSync if the event is associated with a student organization. Otherwise, they can reach out directly to Event Planning for guidance.
Need support for using 25Live? Contact one of the following departments depending on your need:
- Planning an Event - Event Planning (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scheduling Classes - Academic Scheduling (email@example.com)
- Calendar Creation - Instructional Technology and Web Services (25Live@ewu.edu)
- Permissions - Instructional Technology and Web Services (25Live@ewu.edu)
If you need any further assistance, please view our Service Catalog for other Knowledge Base articles or contact the IT Help Desk via Phone: 509.359.2247 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org