Note: This only applies to university-owned computers, campus computer labs and classrooms, and the virtual lab or faculty/staff licenses.
1. Open any Adobe Creative Cloud application installed on your computer (Acrobat DC, PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.)
2. You may be prompted to Sign In, as shown below in step 3. If not, Choose Help > Sign In, then click Sign in (if this option is dimmed or says Sign Out (your Adobe ID), you are already signed in.)
3. In the Sign in dialog box, enter your EWU email address and select Continue.
4. You may be prompted to select an account type. You should select "Company or School Account"
5. You will be re-directed to the EWU Login Page. After logging in, you will be logged into Creative Cloud and all installed Adobe applications.