Note: Please be aware that eagles email accounts require a password reset every 90-120 days, in order to maintain forwarding the password must be updated.
- Navigate to your eagles email at "mail.eagles.ewu.edu" and complete the sign in procedure.
- From the main page locate the gear icon in the upper right corner and left click. A drop down menu should appear, select options near the bottom of the menu.
- On the top of the new page "my account" should be blue indicating it as your current page. Next to "my account" should be "connected accounts", select "connected accounts" and it should change from grey to blue while taking you to a new page.
- On the lower half of the new page there should be large text saying "forwarding" with an entry box underneath the message "Forward my email to: ". Please enter the email address you wish to have your mail sent to in this entry box.
- Once you have finished click "start forwarding" slightly below where you entered your email address. A box saying "save" should appear next to the "start forwarding" box. Click save.
- Your school email should now be set up to automatically forward to the email address you provided in step 4.
- (Optional) If your inbox software requires additional POP or IMAP information, it can be found by navigating back to the "my account" tab and selecting the link "Settings for POP or IMAP access..." near the bottom of the page.