Note: Make sure you know the old pin first. If you do not know your voicemail PIN, please contact the Help Desk at 509-359-2247.
- Then press 3 to access your Personal Settings.
- Press 1 to change your password.
- Press # if you want to bypass the prompt.
- Enter your new password, and then press #.
Note: Passwords must be between four and fifteen digits.
- The prompt should ask you to confirm your password. Follow the confirmation with #.
- Your password will be changed after pressing #.
- To exit the system press * or hang up.