Specific rooms in the PUB and Catalyst have technology that allows you to connect to the projector and/or display wirelessly, from your laptop, IOS device (iPad, iPhone), or Android device.
- You must be on EWUSecure or eduroam wireless network to connect.
- If the room is equipped with a touch panel, press the BYOD button to turn on the system (BYOD stands for Bring Your Own Device).
- Enter the IP address displayed on the projector or display output.
- If you do not have the ShareLink software installed on your device, you will be prompted to do so. Install the ShareLink software. Important: Do NOT install the Pro version. Install the NON-Pro version only.
- Follow the prompts to display your device on the projector or display.
- Link to Extron Sharelink apps / software download:
- IOS and Android: https://www.extron.com/product/software/mirrorop