EAB security provisioning occurs via a sync from Banner to EAB. The GSASECR security provisioning form in Banner is used to add or remove EAB roles.
- A web helpdesk request will be created by the requestor.
- Change Incident in helpdesk app to a Service Request.
- The request will include, name, NetID, EWU ID and role to be added or removed.
- Request approval from Gina Gendusa via the service request.
- Gina must indicate the role to be added if it is not defined on the request.
- Login to Banner.
- Navigate to the GSASECR form
- Add indicated role to the user security profile.
- For in-depth instructions on provisioning users in Banner, see Banner Security Procedure.
- Update Service Request as resolved.
Banner Admin EAB Security roles:
- EAB – ADVISING LEADERSHIP
- EAB – ADVISING SUPPORT
- EAB – COLLEGE LEADERSHIP
- EAB – FRONT DESK
- EAB – SSC ADMIN
- EAB – TUTORS
- EAB –TUTORING LEADERSHIP
Field in Banner Admin Pages: