Access to the Argos Web Viewer is through this link. https://www.ewu.edu/argos Click on the "Argos Web Viewer" link on the Argos Home Page.
Left-side Menu of the Argos Web Viewer, under the logo:
- Search - In the Search field you can enter a name or partial name to locate folders, reports and DataBlocks that match your search terms. After entering a name, click on “Search”.
Explorer - The Explorer pane displays a list of folders. Click on a folder to view its contents.
select a folder in the Explorer area, the options will display in the Name area
at the top of the screen.
- Click on a DataBlock to execute that DataBlock's dashboard.
- The Details button shows the reports underneath the DataBlock, and additional information about that DataBlock.
- Use the star button to create a shortcut to a DataBlock or report.
- Once you select a folder in the Explorer area, the options will display in the Name area at the top of the screen.
- Shortcuts - Click the star icon to the left of any DataBlock or report to add it to the Shortcuts tab for quick access.
- Recent - The Recent tab is a convenient way to get back to the last ten DataBlocks and reports that you ran.
Navigate to Home – The Home “button” is the Argos logo in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Click the Home button to go back to your home folder, or to the root folder if you have not specified a home. To set your home folder, navigate to that folder, click your username at the top of the screen, and go to Settings -> Set Home.
Breadcrumb Trail - You can see your current location by looking at the breadcrumb trail at the top of the screen. Click on any folder in the breadcrumb to jump to that location.
Help – Top right-hand corner of the screen is the Help button. Click Help to see additional documentation for Argos Web Viewer. You can also use Help to view the interactive tutorial for Argos.
Settings - Go to Settings to manage your Argos Web Viewer settings. Because we are using EWU single sign-on protocols, you will not be able to change your password in the settings area of Argos.
Sign-out – Click Sign Out to exit the Argos Web Viewer.