Login at JFK Library Public Computers
- Username: libraryguest
- Then login (no password needed)
Print your document
- Print your document to a Wepa printer. When prompted to login, click “No account - Print now and get a Wepa code”.
- You will be provided with a Wepa code. Take a picture of this with your phone or write it down. Then find the nearest Wepa Printer.
At the Printer
- Select “Don’t have a Campus Card?” Then select “I have a Wepa Code” from the options presented. Enter your code and then select your document to print.
Select a Payment Option
- For Guest Copy Cards, select EagleCard. Or choose from the other payment options. Follow the prompts to retrieve your document.
A formatted PDF version of this Solution, which is a good option for hardcopy printouts/handouts, is attached.