- Web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, Safari
- Microsoft Office 2019 Windows (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher. Specific locations may include Project and Visio), Office 2019 for Mac.
- Adobe CC Apps (Acrobat Pro/DC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Additional programs can be installed upon request: Dreamweaver, Flash Pro, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, and more). Installed programs may vary by location.
- Helper applications: LockDown Browser, Flash, Java, VLC Player, iTunes, and more, which may vary by location.
Specialized / Class Software
The following Faculty-requested / Class Software programs can be found on Windows physical and/or Virtual Lab computers from Task Bar, Start menu/All Programs, and/or CLASS SOFTWARE desktop shortcut. Installed programs will vary by location.
- ArcGIS. ArcGIS Pro is being added/phased in for the 2019-2020 school year: https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/about-arcgis/overview
- Certiport Console 8 (Microsoft & QuickBooks Testing Software)
- Final Draft: https://www.finaldraft.com
- Finale: https://www.finalemusic.com
- Google Earth Pro: https://www.google.com/earth
- Google Sketchup Pro: https://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-pro
- Respondus LockDown Browser: http://www.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=653612553
- Mathematica: http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica
- Matlab: https://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab.html
- Minitab: http://www.minitab.com/en-us/products/minitab
- NotePad ++: https://notepad-plus-plus.org
- R: https://www.r-project.org
- SAS Analytical Suite, SAS/GIS, SAS/Sprectraview: https://www.sas.com/en_us/software/education-analytical-suite.html
- Shotcut basic/free video editor: https://shotcut.org
- SPSS: https://www.ibm.com/products/spss-statistics
- Stata IC: https://www.stata.com
- VLC Media Player: https://www.videolan.org/vlc
- MadCap Flare (Spring qtrs only): https://www.madcapsoftware.com/products/flare
Stella 4d, Geometer Sketchpad, Fathom, TinkerPlots, and other Math-discipline-specific software
The following programs may be pre-installed on specific student use lab computers. They can also be requested on specific computers by contacting the HelpDesk. Some Accessibility software licenses may also support install on students' personal computers, and faculty/staff computers, depending on product. Please visit the Disability Support Services office at TAW 121 for more information.
- Fusion (latest version combining JAWS and ZoomText). Product info: http://www.freedomscientific.com/products/software/fusion/
- JAWS (Screen reading software). Product info: http://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/Blindness/JAWS
- ZoomText (Screen magnification software). Product info: https://www.zoomtext.com/products/zoomtext-magnifierreader
- Read & Write Gold (Makes documents, web pages, and files more accessible). Product info: https://www.texthelp.com/en-us/products/read-write
- Nuance / Dragon Naturally Speaking (Voice dictation / transcription). Product info: http://www.nuance.com/dragon
- Acrobat Pro / DC, installed on most EWU computers, includes accessibility features. More details can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/create-verify-pdf-accessibility.html
- Hoonuit (Atomic Learning) Accessibility-specific online training for all students, faculty and staff: https://www.atomiclearning.com/highed/home
- Training should be accessible from any on-campus computer. No login is required.
- LinkedIn Learning Accessibility Training Links attached.