Note: This only applies to university-owned computers, campus computer labs and classrooms, and the virtual lab or to anyone with a faculty/staff license.
1. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop app (Download it from Adobe, if needed).
Windows: Do any of the following:
- Double-click the Adobe Creative Cloud icon on the desktop.
- Click Start button > Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Click the Creative Cloud icon on the taskbar.
macOS: Do any of the following:
- Choose Finder > Applications > Adobe Creative Cloud > Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Click the Creative Cloud icon on the menu bar.
3. Adobe Creative Cloud will launcg. In the Sign in dialog box, enter your EWU email address and select Continue.
4. You may be prompted to select an account type. You should select "Company or School Account"
5. You will be re-directed to the EWU Login Page. After logging in, you will be logged into Creative Cloud and all installed Adobe applications.