This error can be caused if the installing user does not have administrative rights on the PC and was encountered while attempting to install from https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/ Another related error you may receive is: “you don’t have access to manage apps”
- Exit all Adobe applications.
- For Windows: Edit the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\ServiceConfig.xml to change <name>AppsPanel</name><visible>false</visible> to <name>AppsPanel</name><visible>true</visible>
- For Mac OS: Edit this file /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/ServiceConfig.xml (replace all false entries with true).
- Then start the Adobe Creative Clouds Desktop app in Administrator Mode
- The Apps tab is now available to install Adobe software from.