Submit content to the EWU General Information channel
You can promote your EWU-related event, announcement, lecture, class, etc on the EWU General Information channel, it meets the content requirements. The submission form is published on the IT website.
- Dimensions must be 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high (landscape orientation).
- Content must have a resolution of 72 dpi (dots per inch)
- Acceptable Formats: PNG or JPEG
Guidelines and Procedures
- Use less words: Typically, people only have a few seconds to read your sign. Include only the most essential information: what, where, when.
- Use large, simple fonts: People will read your sign from a distance. Make sure all your important text is large enough to read at least ten feet away. Decorative fonts may also be difficult to read, so choose fonts that are clear and simple.
- Keep it simple: People will only look at your sign for a few seconds. Ensure your message shines through. Don't clutter your sign with too many pictures or too much text.