Students have access to free online tutoring through the PLUS program. There are three ways to utilize the eTutoring platform:
- eWriting Lab
- a great way to get holistic feedback on any writing assignment. Simply submit your paper to the online drop-box and wait for the feedback to come to you. Turnaround time is usually within 24-48 hours.
- a live communication tool that allows tutors and students to chat, whiteboard, and share files, as well as use audio and video tools to see and hear one another during a live, fully interactive tutoring session. Tutors are even available in the evenings and on weekends.
- allows you to submit subject-specific questions online and get answers within 24-48 hours. You can also access an archive of previously posted questions and answers to see if someone else has already asked the same question.
To use online tutoring, access the portal link and instructions for logging in here: https://sites.ewu.edu/plus/etutoring/
Subjects available to all EWU students include:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Writing Lab
- Graduate Writing
- Microsoft Office
- Psychology (Intro)
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
For further assistance please contact Jossie Brown at (509) 359-4658, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the PLUS Desk in JFK Library.