Follow the below steps to add an Eastern printer:
- Click the Start button.
- Select Printers and Faxes.
- Click on Add a printer on the left side of the screen.
- Click Next and select A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer then click Next again.
- Select Find a printer in the directory and click Next.
- Change Entire Directory to Eastern in the drop-down box.
- Click on Find Now.
- Note: If you are looking for a Financial Aid printer, type Financial Aid in the Name box then click Find Now. If you are looking for an SEO printer, type Student Employment in the Name box then click Find Now.
- Select the printer you want to add and click OK.
- Choose whether or not to make the printer your default printer and click Next.
- Click Finish.
For further assistance contact the Help Desk at (509)359-2247.