Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows access to various campus applications and services protected by a EWU firewall from an off-site campus location such as your home. Below is a list of details about using the VPN:
- VPN is available to students, faculty and staff at any time.
- VPN uses your EWU EASTERN domain / NET ID username and password for authentication.
- VPN can be used from any computer off campus and does not interfere with web browsing or printing to your own printer.
- VPN can be used to access EWU applications such as your NetStorage drive.
To access and use the VPN follow the steps for:
- Student VPN access and download the VPN client at: https://studentvpn.ewu.edu
- Faculty VPN access at: http://access.ewu.edu/OIT/Services/IT-Training/Documentation-and-Resources/Virtual-Private-Network.xml