- You can check your voicemail from your phone. For further instructions, see the article below.
- A copy of your voicemail is sent to your email inbox. If you need it to go to a different mailbox or if you don't receive them, please let us know.
- You can also access your and only your voicemail through the web at voicemail.ewu.edu. For advanced instructions, see this article.
- From Jabber, if you have it installed. For instructions, see this article.
Accessing Voicemail from a Phone:
- From your desk phone, press the Messages button or dial 4343. From an outside line, call 509-359-4343, then enter your PIN when prompted.
IF trying to access another line proceed with the following steps
- If you are calling from a phone other than your desk phone press * when Cisco Unity Connection answers. This will also allow you to access the voicemail box of a different extension from the one you are calling from.
- When prompted, enter the "Connection ID" which is the phone extension, you are trying to access and press #.
- Enter the PIN for the extension and press #.
Main Menu and Shortcuts:
|1||Play new messages|
|2||Send a message|
|3||Review old messages|
|4||Change setup options|
|412||Turn on/off alternate greeting|
|421||Change message notification|
|423||Choose full or brief menus|
|44||Change transfer settings|
|51||Find messages from user|
|52||Find messages from all outside callers|
|53||Find messages from a specific outside caller|
A print-friendly list of voicemail shortcuts is attached to this article.