There are multiple wireless options on campus for students and staff to use.
Accessing EWU guest
- Find the guest network in your internet options
- Your computer will start connecting to it
- Open your internet browser and click I agree to the terms to fully connect
- Note This is not a secure network and it does not require a log in
- Click on the network to begin connecting
- Your computer will then ask for a username and password. This will be your AD account information.
- Note This is a secure connection that is open to all students and will automatically log you in when you're on campus.
- Click on this network
- Enter your username in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org and your usual AD password
If you have any questions contact the Help Desk at (509) 359-2247.