**NetStorage is due to be deprecated in the Summer of 2023. Please start your migration to Google Drive or OneDrive immediately to prevent loss of access to data**
- Open Windows Explorer. Select This PC on the left side.
- In the Menu, click Map network drive.
The Map Network Drive windows will open.
- In the Drive drop down list, select the letter S:.
- In the Folder field, type \\netstorage.eastern.ewu.edu\Departments.
- To connect every time you log on to your computer, select the Reconnect at sign-in check box.
- Click Finish
You may be prompted for your credentials.
- In the User Name field, type eastern\your_username (just your NetID username, not your full email address).
- Enter your regular NetID password.
- Click Ok and your drive should be mapped.