**NetStorage is due to be deprecated in the Summer of 2023. Please start your migration to Google Drive or OneDrive immediately to prevent loss of access to data**
If you are off-campus, you must connect to our VPN first.
- Open Windows Explorer. Select This PC on the left side.
- In the Menu, right click Map network drive.
The Map Network Drive windows will open.
- In the Drive drop down list, select the letter S:.
- In the Folder field, type \\netstorage.eastern.ewu.edu\Departments.
- To connect every time you log on to your computer, select the Reconnect at sign-in check box.
- Click Finish
You may be prompted for your credentials.
- In the User Name field, type eastern\your_username (just your Username, not your full email address).
- Enter your regular SSO password.
- Click Ok and your drive should be mapped.
If you need any further assistance please view our Service Catalog for other Knowledge Base articles or contact the IT Help Desk via Phone: 509.359.2247 or Email: email@example.com