- Start your browser.
- Tap Menu, and then tap More.
- Select Settings.
- Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files) or click the Advanced tab for more options. Choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select All time.
- Click Clear data.
- In the browser bar, enter: edge://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files). Choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select All time.
- Click Clear now.
- From the Tools or History menu, select Clear Recent History. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear. Click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer 10
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
Mobile Safari for iOS and iPadOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- To clear cache and cookies
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap Clear cookies and data, or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. Confirm when prompted.
- To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache