- Start your browser.
- Tap Menu, and then tap More.
- Select Settings.Akshay
- Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
1) In the browser click the three verticle dots in the top right hand and select settings.
2) On the left hand side of the page navigate to "Privacy and security"
3) Select "Clear browsing data" and then "Clear data"
1) Click the 3 horizontal dots in the top right hand corner and select settings
2) On the left hand side select "Cookies and site permissions" then "Manage and delete cookies and site data"
3) From this page select "See all cookies and site dat", then "Remove all", and then "Clear"
1) Click the three lines in the top right hand corner then select settings
2) On the left hand side select Privacy & Security
3) From hear scroll down until you find "Cookies and Site Data" and select Clear Data and Clear
Mobile Safari for iOS and iPadOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- To clear cache and cookies
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap Clear cookies and data, or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. Confirm when prompted.
- To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache