Use the Look Up Classes page to search by Subject, Instructor, Schedule Type, Course number, Title, etc. to find courses on EagleNET. Follow the below steps to search for a class on EagleNET:
Access and select Current Students at: https://eaglenet.ewu.edu
- Login with your EWU ID and PIN.
- Click the Student tab.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add or Drop Classes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Class Search.
- Enter your search terms or select a category, and click Class Search at the bottom of the page.
- NOTE: Searching by Subject at the top of the page will ensure that you are able to view all classes offered within a subject.
- Within your search results or category, locate your desired class and check the box to the left of it. After checking all of the necessary course boxes, click Register.
- NOTE If a "C" is located to the left of your course instead of a check box, this means that web registration is closed. The class maybe full or the department is not allowing Web Adds.
For more information about course registration contact the department or your adviser.