You must be on the Eastern Washington University network, connected to the EASTERN Active Directory domain (i.e. a lab computer or a faculty/staff machine).
You need to know the following:
- EWU NetID (aka OneID, SSO ID, Single Sign On ID, EWU Username, etc.)
- Current password.
Step 1. Open Windows Password Change window
- Press and hold Control-Alt-Delete keys on keyboard.
- Single click ‘Change a password’
Step 2. Change password
- Enter current password in ‘Old Password’
- Enter new password in ‘New Password’
- Enter new password in ‘Confirm Password’
- Press ‘Enter’ key to perform password change.
If your new password does not meet EWU’s Password Security Standards, a warning message will appear. You will need to repeat the step using another new password.